He flaked on me and said his grandad had fallen and taken to hospital! Is that believable?

Anonymous
Ok, this post is about the same guy in my previous post/question!
He came back from his business trip on Saturday! We talked on the phone on several occasions! He called yesterday morning telling he he would have breakfast and slowly make his way to me so we can see each other and he said he really missed and wanted to see me! I said okay and told I'll be in the gym for 1 or 2 hours and we'll talk later! And to be honst I was actually waiting to come over because he had told me he was coming over! I didn't stay in the gum for too long and came back home, took a shower and gt dressed and ready! But I did not hear from him up until 9pm... yes he called at 9pm telling me his grandad had fallen and was hurt and taken to hospital! And said magbe tomorrow he would come over... he called this morning to tell me he was about to come over and asked if I was free, I said I was busy and had things to do and also I'm hanging out withmy friends! I was mad... anyone would be! He kept me waiting all day yesterday and didn't bother to send me a short message to let me know his plans changed! This morning I told him that and said I think that was disrespectful! I was very pissed off because I was expecting him yo come over here because HE told me so! I do understand accidents just happen... but the fact that he did not bother at all to tell me he wasn't going to be here bugs me! We're not really talking/texting since this morning! comments?
0
1