28 years old and never had a girlfriend I've tried and I've focused on myself but none of that is working, it's like I'm invisible to girls, help?

Anonymous
I just don't know what to change or do, and when I've asked my family or others online I keep getting the same fairytale answers like, "every dog has his day" or "the right one will come along when you least expect it" or "you are such a nice guy, girls would love you" or "a guy like you is going to be really popular with the ladies" and other cheesy answers that don't really help me and just encourage the status quo, i don't want to keep following this advice of basically doing a waiting game and maybe a girl may like me because before you know I'll be 30 and then 40 and now ill be the 35 or 40 year old man who has never had a girlfriend and people who respond will think something has to be wrong with me or that I must be a weirdo which is why I'm asking this now before it becomes weird or pathetic, what can I do?
2
2