In a doomed relationship any advise on how to survive the end?

Anonymous
Im in a doomed realationship We dont mistreat each other and were not a bad couple and we do love each other but... (Btw im 16 and he's pnly like 2 months older than me and i know were young and have our whole lifes ahead of us and all those wonderful things ) This is my first real relationship thats honest and meaningful and serious... Its doomed because im moving away... We've been together for almost a year know and his my best friend... We take it day by day and try not to talk about it a lot we have discussed it and said when the day come we'll word it out but seebim moving to a different country and different schools and neighborhoods long distance is do able but this much is not I know were gonna breakup but i just want to know how i can get through it less heartbroken Any advise of how to make it all last until the day of departure
2
1