Guys, is he attracted to me?

sarahsks
Ok so I befriended a local musician, hot and foreign so you'll know a lot of hot girls throw themselves at him. There's been certain remarks that he's made that make me think he kind of likes me but then again, he's very friendly with everybody. Once he saw me putting my hair up in a ponytail and he right away said to me, I've never seen your hair in a ponytail, you look nice, then one time we were talking about girls using filters on their pictures and I said to him I don't use filters cause people already know how I look in person what's the point, then he said to me, I know you don't use filters and you're beautiful like that then I said even when my fat cheeks and he smiled at me and asserted with his head. He kisses my head, touches my hair and teases me a lot, but he teases my other girlfriends too. What i noticed is that he's always touching me, if is not rubbing my shoulder it's my cheeks, he smiles at me or looks at me in a loving way I guess. I've found when he's around me that he looks st other girls but when I point to him that I'm there, he switches the attention. Once in New Years, when they finished playing he came down and greeted everybody, he was drunk i must say, when he came to me I asked him for a picture and he said, whatever you want and when we took it he got closer to me and told me, you look beautiful. I don't want to say anything to him cause I know girls way more attractive and with better bodies than me flirt with him and want him and it will embarrass me if he says he's just being nice to me. He once said to a guy friend of mine that ladies ask him on dates but he rejectes them. What is the deal? Is he just a flirty person?
Guys, is he attracted to me?
Add Opinion