If I won't have free time for a couple of weeks, should I wait until a couple weeks to ask this guy out or should I ask him now?

TikiTook
there's a guy I know for almost a year now. But we live a half hour apart so we don't see each other. I want to ask him out... I mostly just want to see his response and to let him know i want to see him again. We went through a period of not speaking... the months before then though we had a "thing" or the beginning of something. We are on good terms now and I want to see him again. I can't see him until May 22 because I am busy with school and since he works weekends I doubt weekends will work. Should I let him know I want to see him now or wait a couple of weeks and ask then?
0
1