Is the infatuation phase over or am I losing feelings already?

Anonymous
Hey everyone I need some advice like BADLY ! I fell in love with someone who is the most amazing man in the world. At first I didn't like him but then I started to warm up to him and then BAM I started to fall in love and everything was just wonderful.

We have been together for 5 months and I'm starting to feel disconnected from him for some reason. He does everything right but for the last 3 weeks we have been together every second of the day and maybe that's what it is but I'm just starting to get annoyed.

I don't want to pass this guy up for anything. I have a keeper and I feel like it's so hard to find a guy like him. He makes me want to be a better woman in life and he never makes me feel uncomfortable around other girls. I trust him with my world. He could be in front of 5 naked girls right now and wouldn't even get turned on or intrigued at all.

He is actually 12 years older than me which to me is kind of a big stretch but I'm so amazed at the thing he teaches me and how mature and patient he is with me. He treats me how any girl would want to be treated and I never have to worry about anything.

Now here is where I'm starting to get iffy. I do love him but he's starting to talk about marrying me soon and he already met my daughter of 4 years , and is really attached to her. I was very excited about the thought of marrying him because he's everything a girl can dream of but I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

Is it becauese the lust is fading and reality is kicking in or are we spending way too much time with each other? I'm starting to look and pick at thing that's irritating me like " he's getting a little to fat " or " why is he being so corny " :(. I used to be head over heels for him and I seriously don't want to lose feelings for him. I just don't know what to do.
1
1