I'm worried that I ruined my chances with him by being too dramatic?

Anonymous
We've gone on three dates. A week ago, we hooked up a little on the third date. When he asked if I was okay with it the next day, I said it was a little fast and he said we could take things more slowly.

Since then, we've communicated a little less, so I texted him last night to see how he was doing. He said that he was switching positions at work and that he would be very busy with work. He sent like three paragraphs saying how busy he'd be but that it's good for his career. I jokingly said that I hoped we'd still be able to see each other, and he said "hopefully so, lol. i'm a workaholic just so you know." In response, I said:

"Haha well if you ever wanna hang out again, I'd be happy to with pressure as to when. But I also completely understand if you're too busy to be dating right now. Either way, you seem like a great person and I'm happy for you :)"

Do you think I was too dramatic? I'm not sure if I should apologize for how it might have come across, because he didn't respond. Thank you!
+1 y
with no pressure *
3
1