Would you be okay with a guy splitting the bill, on the first date? Or would you expect him to pay? Would you turn up to a date without money?

Jedigoat
So me and a friend were discussing this video. In the video it was of an Asian guy/girl going out on a first date. Se ordered shots as well as food but hadn't brought any money with her. We both thought it was kinda bitchy/rude of her to do. The guy was being all nice saying he was a gamer etc. She was saying if someone brought her food she'd order the cheapest stuff there and get a tap water. Which is what I would do. I' have been on dates where we split the bill like I'd buy the food they'd buy the drinks or something like that. I would offer to split the bill at least but I'd make sure that I have money on me to pay for my share.
2
1