Single but still in a relationship?

Ok so here it goes.
I've been dating this guy I've known from high school for about 7 months. Honestly everything happened so fast. It went from him reaching out to me, then visiting me twice and then him never leaving. At first I didn't want a relationship but after a while when I noticed that he was trying to stay and I got use to his company we started to talk about trying to make things work as a couple or so I thought. But now I'm beginning to to think it's all apart of his game to use me.
So we moved in together and since then I've found him talking to other girls via text message and Facebook. He also seems to have an obsession with sitting down all day sending random women Facebook request and telling them that they are beautiful but all I get is mental and physical abuse. To make matters worst I also found him looking on the backpage website! I'm assuming he's looking for sex? Am I right or am I right? Can someone read this and tell me if I'm single in a relationship?
Single but still in a relationship?
1
1