30 Y/O never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, I told a work colleague and its spread around and now colleagues think I'm gay along with my family? Help?

Anonymous
I have always been an optimist and have relied on the advice that you have to keep trying or it will happen when you least expect it but this really got to me that people actually think I'm gay, I'm really upset and I just don't know what to do, I'm not a mutant I'm not desperate, I'm in shape, I'm involved in activities I have a life, I'm not bitter or an ahole or a jerk, yet I see other guys who use women or guys with no ambition or jobs that I know and they have girls swooning over them, what am I missing, can someone help me?
+1 y
I always get girls would love to have a guy like you from people or people used to tell me a guy like you is a good catch or you must be married or girls tell me you are a nice guy and girls would love to be with a guy like you but I just don't get it, what am I missing, I'm being told all these great things about myself and apparently I'm a great catch yet nothing, are people lying to me what am I not doing right?
1
4