Girls, how would you feel about secretly seeing your boyfriend crying for the first time in your life while he tries to hide his crying from you?

out of lack of comfort?

Just curious since I'm that type of guy. Both of my adopted parents died in a horrible car crash recently, which hit me very emotionally hard because I was never really connected to my biological parents since my birth mother died right after giving birth to me and my biological father abandoned me. All I've been doing recently was just bottle up my crying from everyone, including my girlfriend until I finally let everything out of my system in a very isolated room or area.. I don't want to give people problems or anything and plus, I grew up around older men who never expressed emotions or feel that expressing any emotions is a man's weakness and not what mentally strong men do.
3