Why did my crush ignore me when we were talking to other people?

lovinyou91976
hi there! so today i saw that my crush was talking with two people and he was also leaning on my desk and then i walked back to my desk and sat down. and then he glanced to me and looked at me from the corner of his eye and continued to talk to his friends. so he was very close to me and i was looking at him but he just kept talking to them and then he showed some pictures on his phone and only showed them two and not me he just glanced at me. and then he walked away from my desk and leaned onto someone else's desk and he had a better view of me so i was talking to him and he was looking at me be he didn't respond to me. he talked to me a little bit when i came up to him. but I don't know he acts really weird around me. and then i said bye to him and he was alright. so I don't know do you guys think he hates me or something? or maybe i wasn't talking loud but the room was pretty quiet. he always ignores me when we are in a group but he always looks at me like from the corner of his eye and he sometimes glances at me. but he acts like i don't exist. but then when we are alone he's nice to me. he's just quiet with me. and he always stares and steals glances at me. so yeah what do you guys think? thanks!
2
1