Trying to determine her level of interest when I'm seeing her at work?

Anonymous
I've known her for some time through the local bar scene as she's worked at a couple different restaurants here and we seem to go to the same bars in this town. were not super close but have known each other on some level for awhile and have talked many times before.

lately I've seen her at this chain restaurant where she works , its not really that exciting but has a small sports bar type area and she usually works the bar. so its easy to talk to her when she is there.

but I'm not really sure if she is interested in me , she did have a boyfriend for a while. but from what I understand they seem to have broken up. but not really one to ask her about personal details or her romantic life so don't really know much.

feel like I need to test her to try and figure out if she's interested or not , its tough cause since she is at work , she may just be acting nice cause I'm a customer not necessary cause we've known each other for some time. she also tends to work really late , often till close so it be tough to hang out after work.
would it be ok to ask for her # or would that be weird since she is at work and serving me? or would there be some other way to test her , what about asking what her plans are for the weekend?

anyways I just feel frustrated cause I like her and find the current reality rather unsatisfying
1
1