I can't get a girlfriend?

Anonymous
a little about me, 6'1, 180 lbs, average build , people say iam not fat at all and have a good body, girls say iam very good looking and stare at me often, i have friends, studying to get a degree, worked for a while before college, almost 22 , had one girlfriend and talked to pletny of girls who showed interesting, everyone i know says i have nice hair, nice style and smell really good (even guys mention it sometimes), i take care of myself and watch what i eat, keep my hair and beard on point and trimmed, iam laid back, cool, nto easily angered, pretty smart even if i dont show it, and when i like someone i start caring a lot (i come off as someone who doesn't care or show emotions).

talked to a lot of girls but they either turned out taken or started playing games, despite showing interest in me, i can easily attract looks from women but that doesn't help much since they are always taken, bars and clubs are not a good idea, my gym is for guys only and my friends have no female friends that i know of whom i can date , basically i feel cornered atm, sure i have some girls around that would be happy to date me but they aren't attractive to me.

everyone keeps saying " the right person will show up , just wait " yeah its been two years and it hasn't happened yet , so what now?
I can't get a girlfriend?
2
2