He just cancelled on me to stay in with his mum for the evening, dafuk is up with that?

like I don't think he's lying to me to cheat so don't go saying he's going out with someone else, it's 11pm and were still texting so I doubt that'd be happening if he was out with another woman

I also don't think that he doesn't want to see me because he's wanting to reschedule for tomorrow

but what grown man doesn't leave the house if his mother is ill? this woman is married so she's got someone to look after her if she really needed 24 hour care which is extremely unlikely

he did this a few weeks ago too, I saw him the next day and asked about his mum in case there was some kind of serious health condition that I was unaware of and he kept saying "no she's fine, I'm sorry, she just wanted me to help with a few things" etc. but I don't see what so desperately needs doing at like 10pm at night?

it all seems extremely bizarre to me and it's really putting me off carrying on seeing him
2
4