Guys, Would a guy act like this if he had no interest in me or at least found me attractive?

Anonymous
I have been staring at a guy i work with, he's so cute and just my type and i just can't help it lol.

he's respons to my staring is staring back and we lock eyes all the time, the eye contact is much longer that normal eye contact. but i have also cought him staring at me many times, like when i turn around or something he would be staring at me and turning away really fast when i look his way. many times i catch him looking at me across the room.

I know he doesn't hate me for staring because he says "good morning" to me and he is always very nice and helpful and he does not try to avoid me at all, and also he never tries to avoid eye contact he actually seems like he want to make eye contact because half of the times now he is the one who starts looking.

And this "staring contest" has been going on for a while, 7 months..

would he be staring back at me for this long if he had no interest? and didn't find me attractive?
4