Should I tell my coworker I like him before he quits?

My coworker (also manger) is going to be quitting soon; he's a senior and he'll be going to college. Ever since I started working with him I've always had a little crush on him. To be honest, I don't think it's reciprocated at all. He just doesn't seem interested in me in a romantic sense, and I understand that, but I guess I'd be telling him about my crush for my own sake. Ya know, so I can go on with no regrets and knowing that at least I told him. We don't hang out outside of work, he goes to a different school, so I probably won't see him much after he leaves unless we go out of our ways to hang out. I'd be planning to tell him on the last day we work together, of course.

Basically, do you think it's a good idea? Or would it come off as creepy, especially since he's shown zero signs of interest? And if you think I should, any advice on how to phrase it?
6
1