Looking For Honesty From Girls, Why Dont I Get Any Matches From Girls On Tinder, Bumble, Pof, OkCupid Or Badoo?

Nightowl_94
Im 23, I have never had a girlfriend or any girls show interest in me irl so, I decided to try using dating apps, I have been using them for the past year with no luck. Im not picky, I swipe right on or message every girl in my area or age range and have tried everything from changing my pictures to being creative with my messages or basing my messages on what, I read from their profiles nothing seems to work. I am seriously starting to question if, I am attractive or not ( This whole experience has made me think, Im ugly). Do all girls on these apps expect the guy they hookup with to be an adonis and look like a model, are they all this delusional and shallow? I honestly think, Im ugly and no girl will ever want me, why would girls irl want me when girls on these apps dont?
Looking For Honesty From Girls, Why Dont I Get Any Matches From Girls On Tinder, Bumble, Pof, OkCupid Or Badoo?
Add Opinion