Girlfriend is mad is there any way I can get her back and to forgive me I don't know what else to do we were head over heals in love befor this?

Jay30
We never had any issues befor this Last week my girlfriend went over to her parents house alone to calm them Down and get us more time for the rest as we are renting from them. While she was gone I did the dishes and cleaned the house expecting het home and wanted to surprise her. She never came home it was 10 pm witch is unlike her so I called her best friend and her dad witch is In another state I also tried to call her mom and her mom's boyfriend I was getting worried about her I also tried to call her but her phone was off. I couldn't get a hold of her mom and her mom's boyfriend. I did get a hold of her best friend that put her dad on three way. They couldn't get a hold of her either so they told me that her mom was controlling her and took her phone and not allowing her to leave so they told me to walk over there and see if the truck was there so I did and told me to not leave till I seen my girlfriend to make sure she was ok and if her mom wouldn't let me check on her to call the police and not to wait so I did and her mom's boyfriend wouldn't let me see her to make sure she was ok so I did like her father asked and called the police. The police came out and checked on her and made a scene now she won't even talk to me and changed her number I still live in her house but she absent come home I also when to her Drs appointment and tried to talk to her but she was extremely angry with me and said I broke her trust and dosent want to talk but still loves me and that we were done. So I gave it a few more days and sent her and her mom apology letters and also sent her a dozen of her favorite roses witch was yesterday and I still haven't heard any thing it is the first time I messed up and wish I could change it I don't know what to do?
0
3