I like a guy who is shy, quiet, has never been in a relationship before, and I have hooked up with him twice, can I get some advice please?

al-lu1999
I'm 18 years old, since last October of 2016, I have seriously fallen for a guy in my school. I broke up with my first boyfriend because I had feelings for him, after that, I heard he had hooked up with another girl, so i ended up hooking up with another guy in my school. Until we started dating. During our relationship, I held a party, and that guy was there, I got drunk, we hooked up.
My boyfriend broke up with me, and i thought it felt right. A week later, i hooked up with the same guy again, we were at a nightclub. And he asked me to leave with him, and refused to kiss me inside in front of his friends, he was quite drunk. I wasn't. In school, even before we got together, he would stare at me a lot, look at me, and he is very shy in general. He has never been in a relationship before and has barely been with any girls. Apparently, I was only number 4. I had told him I liked him over text, he thanked me for being honest. He doesn't text me, and when he's sober, and when i try to talk to him in person he can be rude, he never stands still, he doesn't give long answers, only straight answers, and always looks nervous.
I stupidly asked him if he was interested in me back, and his answer was "Not really sorry". I was quite upset. Some people have told me that I shouldn't have asked that question. But should have I asked? His friends say he's very shy, and socially awkward, but is this just shyness? Is he afraid to express his feelings or is it just he's not interested.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated, because i'm overthinking and stressing too much over him!!
2
0