What should I do?

skyz10
i met this girl online 2 weeks ago , we started speaking the first day we got our match things were great we would text for hours like from 5 pm to 1 am we could not stop talking 5 days later we met and the date was great we really enjoyed it. i did not kiss her that night because i wanted to show her that i did not just want to have sex and she thought i was disapointed but i told i was not that i was interested and she great me too thanks for the great night and thing go even better from there we were sure that we would end up dating. we would snapchat all day text all night and so forth and then a few days ago things completly change her text we shorter and with less emotions and she would take time to reply and we would text for 30-60 mins tops. so i asked her what happened so she told me that her and her ex started speaking again but that i should not worry that nothing will happen with him ( i knew that was a lie ) and that she was still really interested into me that she wants to keep dating. so i said ok lets keep on but now im feeling more hurt than anything 1 day she seems interested the next day she looks like she does not care then next day she's interested again and so on.. but now i tired and hurting. I dont want to let her go but i know that i should. And i told im gonna let you go she said no don't.. so i did not but im feeling like im getting played and i can't take it anymore. So here's my question what should i do now? let go , keeping trying? and how to make it easier for me to let go? sorry for my English im french
What should I do?
Add Opinion