Confusing emotions?

Anonymous
So I've been in a relationship for about 10 months now and never did I question how much I love my boyfriend until 2 days ago. There was this guy I haven't seen before that came up to me when I was leaving school cause both of us are short and he wanted to see if he was taller then me and he was (I'm really short XD) and as he walked away he said I was cute and I said thank you and walked away to my car. As I walked away I could hear his friends saying to him that he should have asked me for my number and a couple minutes later when I got to my car, he came up to me and wanted my number. Of course I told him no I had a boyfriend and we parted ways. But I found this really cute and it's confusing me. I know that feeling you get when you are given a compliment and it's really cute and it makes you happy for a while and that's what I thought it was at first, but now I'm a little concerned because I'm still thinking about him and I wish I could have given him my number. I don't know why but I just feel like I want to talk to him more. But most likely I won't see or hear from him again because I have a boyfriend. I'm so confused cause I thought I loved my boyfriend and wouldn't ever want to possibly go with another guy. Have any of you guys gone through this before? Can anybody tell me why I feel like this?
Confusing emotions?
Add Opinion