Men who Playfight with girls, why?

Anonymous
what reasons do men initiate play fighting with a best friend and what does it mean if they never follow through with a kiss but get visibly turned on? My best friend is regularly involved in my life and my kids and we talk all day and spend copious amounts of time together alone where he initiates tickle fights and rolling around on the couch. What do I need to do to get him to finally kiss me?
+1 y
We've been doing this dance 6 years now and I did make a move once in the first year but was turned down, I'm terrified to try again
+1 y
14min
So last weekend I went over to his house with all intentions of making a move. He puts on scary movies for us to cuddle to because I like to grab him when I'm scared and vice versa. Lots of play fighting and giggling and body rubbing... but a little bit too much red wine and pot he was cuddled up on top of me finishing a movie and passed out so I didn't have the chance to really kiss him. Currently taking some advice (to act cold and distant and when he asks why say I'm having strong -
+1 y
-feelings and im been staying aeay until i get over it and can start hanging out with yoi again as just friends because i "know" tou dont feel the same) And haven't responded in a few days not sure if I should hold out or continue down the "being forward path" and take him up on the request he sent me today for a new movie for us to watch.
At his place last weekend I embraced more sensual cuddling and played with his hair for house, my confidence is so blurred do I continue to act or hold out?
Men who Playfight with girls, why?
18
2