Should we have the "define the relationship" talk?

Anonymous
I've been seeing this great guy for a month. We have great conversations, similar interests, and laugh a lot together. We had sex after the fourth date, which is honestly usually too soon for me, but there's a natural comfort level between us that normally takes much longer to build. The sex is amazing (he tells me often), and he isn't shy about telling me how beautiful he thinks I am and how comfortable he feels around me. All of this is great, BUT he's still active on the dating site we met on and that makes me question his intentions towards me a little bit. He has every right to date since we haven't had a discussion about being exclusive, but I'm ready to date him and only him. I feel like a month may be too soon to try and define what we're doing and I don't want to scare him off, but I'm afraid that too many feelings are building for me to just keep it casual for much longer. I don't want to get hurt and I don't know if I should invest any more in this guy without knowing what he wants. Should I initiate a conversation to better understand what we are and where we're headed? Or should I wait it out and let him initiate that conversation?
Should we have the "define the relationship" talk?
Add Opinion