Fell in love with a stranger, now I can't find him? What do I do?

Last night I went to a festival, I met this guy called Matt there. My friend Jess and I were trying to make way through the crowd, when Joe (Matt's friend) looked at Jess and they just suddenly started making out, so Matt and I just stood there waiting for them. He was smoking a cigarette so I asked for one and he said 'I'll give you one if you kiss me', so I did. It was a fucking phenomenal kiss and he did give me a cigarette so while I smoked we chatted a little, he told me his name & that he was from a city nearby. When I finished my cigarette he kissed me again and Jess and I went away. It was too crowded so we couldn't find them when we got back.

I really wanna meet him again, but I only have his first name, his appearance (tall, blonde, blue eyes) & the city he lives in. I tried looking something up on Facebook, google, but no luck so far. I wanted to start something like one of those crazy online chains to find him but I think that's far too desperate/public... suggestions?
3
1