Is this guy just a fuckboy? Could you give me examples of fuckboys?

Basically I have a bad habit of selecting guys that end up treating me really bad. I've always carried a few extra pounds and have had problems with self image and have settled for less than maybe I should have.

My last boyfriend of 2 years worked 6 months of our relationship and sucked off me the rest. I'm a licensed practical nurse for comparison.

Around Christmas time I met a guy on pof that was way different and way above my league - he was finishing his phd in physics and was HOT - tall and perfect body. By second date he invited me over and basically I broke down and admitted that I sucked off a guy a week prior to him. We ended up not having sex because I didn't want to undress in front of him.

He basically stopped texting the next few days and eventually let me know that he didn't think it was a good idea we keep seeing each other... which really hurt me because he seemed SUPER into me when we hung out. He also told me that his personality doesn't match with someone who sucked off random people. We stopped texting since.

Fast forward 6 months later and he messages me on Whatsapp!! Is this guy just a massive fuckboy or does he miss me?
4
1