Do people actually do this? "3day (no contact after the first date by some sources, or from receiving her number) rule?

I know I've seen this on TV and thought that it was strange, and maybe something that is not really done or just exaggerated on TV.
It could be either wait 3 days to contact someone after the first date or after receiving their number. Both are ridiculous to me, you wait 3 days with me and I'll lose interest.

I just find it strange and unnecessary, I mean why wait if you really like someone? I've never had anyone try it on me, thankfully because otherwise I'd think he's playing mind games or just not interested in me and either way, move on. I just am more of a direct person in general and I prefer people to be direct with me.

The only people who should wait 3days are those without reliable access to technology and have to wait for a mailed love letter or something.

So do people really do this? Or is it just a select few and exaggerated on media? Do you do it? Have you? Is it successful whatever it is you're trying to achieve?
Do people actually do this?
Yes, I've done it or do it
No, I've never done it and will never do it
I've never dated so I don't know. #ForeverAlone
Vote C
GirlGuy
13
2