What doesn't it mean when a guy tells you to listen to a song?

This guy I've been talking to told me to listen to a song (Cherry Hill by Russ and the lyrics have "maybe I'm a fool for you") and does that mean anything when a guys tells you to listen to a song? We've been talking everyday for about a month now but I can't tell if he's into me or not we basically talk about whatever is on our mind and he sends me pictures of him and his dog or of him and his new tattoo sometimes but he's never said he was into me his ex put him through a lot and he said he didn't want to date anyone until he's worked on himself? I've known him for two years and he is a really nice guy I've never seen him be mean to anyone before but I don't know if he's just talking to me because he thinks of me as a friend or if maybe he thinks of me more. Sometimes I doubt it if he'll like me because I'm not the skinny type with big boobs like I've seen him date before but on Monday we're supposed to go to the dog park together and I just don't know what to think about this I wouldn't mind being his friend but I've already caught feelings and I think it would hurt me to keep talking to him and I don't want to ask about "us" if there's never going to be an us and make it awkward between the two of us. In all honesty I was going to just stop talking to him but I've gotten used to us messaging everyday and we make each other laugh and I know that I'd probably get sad and lonely but I don't want to lead myself on and fall in love with this guy who's not even into me in the first place.
3
1