Advice for asking out?

ideneve
I have recently graduated from law school! I went back a couple of times to collect my certificate and transcript! there is a new lady at the office administrator desk which is next to my former course instructor's desk! I have developed a crush over her and I don't know how to ask her out because get office is always full and she sets next to my former teacher and everyone I go to meet her I end up being on my teacher's desk out of respect as she welcomes me instantly!

I really want to know her more! what would be the best way to all her out on a date? besides it isn't easy to hand over a note or exchange numbers. besides since I work now it is difficult to go there again and again to see when my former teacher is away!

any advice? (p. s. it is not that easy for me as I don't have Facebook and I prefer not to use it otherwise I would have done that by now) :'(
Advice for asking out?
1
1