Girls/Guys: Why don't people go on real dates anymore? They result to lazy dates now?

Okay so I've had many guys tell me: Let's hang out...
I say okay to do what?
They say we can do coffee and then netflix and literally chill after.

While coffee is great, cool.
Why... why... why do they resort to netflix and chill after?
Like it ruins everything.
Like I look at people with their super rich bfs/gfs and I dont think they ask them if they wanted to netflix and chill? They take them to freaking resorts or a nice restaurant etc.
While money could be an issue.. I read someone say their date told them to meet them at the park and bring their favorite book. They can trade books to read and just get to know each other. Innovative cute and cheap. Things like that...

Now it's like snap chat, sit at their home, cuddle... go home... and until next time.

I feel like netflix and chill will be if you're ALREADY in a relationship and you don't want to go out and spend money. That's something you can do then. I don't know. This new thinking in this new age irritates me.
I hate netflix and chill
I like netflix and chill
GirlGuy
8
5