Ughhh I really hate myself and I'm actually stupid. What are your thoughts about this?

Anonymous
Soooo, it all started around November. I noticed this girl started to look at me a lot. She's very quiet, and talks to the same group of friends. Anyway, I had doubts cause there was this one time where she was standing outside our class cause our teacher wasn't there yet with like 5 other kids. When I came (I didn't look at her or show any attention), I saw at the corner of my eye, that she looked back and walked the other way. I thought either, she was nervous or something, or doesn't like me.

But moving on to last week. I attempted to talk to her after class. The reason it took so long was the fact that she was glued to her friends except this one moment after our class and I've been thinking on how to talk to her. So i decided to talk to her after class. I said hey, and she didn't look interested at all. I tried to talk to her but I embarrassingly mixed up my words. She still didn't look like she cared So I just gave up and walked away. I mean I probably fucked up with that, but I definitely could tell she liked me. Now I'm afraid my friend is thinking of getting with her but I'm probably just overthinking that. What do you think?
2
0