My boyfriend never wants to talk about the things that go wrong In our relationship and always gets so defensive :( ?

Ok well lately things have been feeling different between me and my boyfriend. I think it's because he got a job where he works 5-8 hours most days and I don't get to see him as much as I used to and i can't really call him much and can barely text him because he can't while he's working so I go for hours without hearing from him whereas before he used to try and spend every second of his time with me and we would constantly text and call and things were different... I wanted to talk to him today about how I feel and he just got really defensive and said he didn't do anything and that this is annoying him and he isn't going to sit there and talk about how " different things are " when he doesn't feel there's anything wrong. What upsets me here is that he does this often to me whenever something is bothering me and I try talk to him he dismisses me and my feeling get kept inside and as a result we fight a lot. I thought it was healthier to talk about issues and communicate with your partner than to never say anything when ur upset. I also find that when he's in the wrong he will always force it on me that he's right and that im overreacting and I don't know why he does this? Should I leave him.. I can't ever talk to him without a fight because he gets so defensive it's impossible :(
3
2