My boyfriend hasn't talked to me in a couple days? What should I do?

Okay so me and my boyfriend broke up awhile ago and we got back together. We've been dating for 2 years. He went to go see his dad in a different state, but the whole time he was gone he never sent me a message. He didn't tell me whether he made it there okay or anything. He just came back and he has still yet to talk to me. It's been 5 days since I've talked to him. I've sent him messages asking how everything was and if I did something for him to not talk to me. Still nothing. Before he left he said he felt I needed space from him since I was getting upset a lot about other stuff outside the relationship and i asked him if he wanted it too and he said he was fine and that he just felt I needed it for me to get happy again and he said he loves me and hasn't said anything since. Like I said I messaged him but he hasn't seen them or anything (we have iMessage) and I called him to see if I was blocked and I'm not and he called me back, for a second, not long enough for me to answer. I also sent him some snapchats to saying I hope he's happy and if I did anything that I'm sorry and that I'm doing better now and I love him. The only reason I'm freaking out is because like I said we broke up before and I didn't do anything to him for him to break up with me before, he just stopped talking to me all of a sudden and asked for some space and I'm thinking it's happening again. I even asked if we broke up without me knowing and still nothing.
4
2