Guys, Need serious advice?

Justathought_wish
Hi Guys, I just wanted to say I appreciate all of your responses , because your opinions on what I could do, could change my view on things, thank you!

So, Im the kind of girl who guys usually kiss on the cheek or on my hand when we first meet, or have guys ask my friends and I to sit down with them straight away, as soon as we enter a club for example.

I'm not trying to make myself sound anything special or anything, but I know I have a lot to offer and are capable of many good things.
This only happened towards the end of last year, but the guy who worked near me, and I started seeing eachother, as I'd always had a crush on him. And it had been a really long time since I had seen anyone in a really long time. To cut a long story short, but I ended up losing my virginty to him, and at the time I kind of wasn't really thinking, because I was 20 and I felt like I had to lose it really soon. I wasn't prepared for anything bad to happen straight away, but at the time I knew he was very bad for me. It more felt like we were falling for eachother, so I thought. But he had a lot of red flags, and my friends all thought that he looked like a bit of a fuckboy aswell.

After things that day, he never really told me that he wasn't looking for a relationship. He slowly started ignoring me at work, and would find other ways to go into his work, and he did that more, once he found out I didn't want to hook up with him anymore. He'd even start flirting with girls who'd buy something from him completely in front of me, and he didn't even care when I left my job, or anything. I thought he would at least say goodbye or something

I've learnt from this whole experience, and I know all guys are not jerks. It's just I feel like he took a lot of my self esteem away, and everytime I walk past his shop if I have to, the other guys still all stare at me, or either giggle to eachother, but he will completely avoid looking at me anymore. Any suggestions? Thank you
Guys, Need serious advice?
3