Why do I feel this way?

Anonymous
We are not yet in a relationship, but he asked if I would be his girlfriend. I said it's a big step and I need a few days to think about it. He said it's fine and he understood and to take as much time as I need.

He is caring, funny, sweet, kind, gentle, compassionate, gives the best hugs, always knows how to cheer me up, makes me feel like a princess, thinks I'm prettier without make up, and the list goes on... I want to be his girlfriend SO BAD!!! I want to make him feel the way he makes me feel...

My problem is this: I keep imagining myself telling him I want to be his girl, but I get this funny feeling and stop imagining, because I feel like I can't go through with it. It's like... I get scared to be his girlfriend and stop the thought... I feel scared and breath heavy and get kinda sweaty and my stomach hurts... but 5-10 min later I'm fine and still craving for him to call me babe, and hold my hand, and cuddle and kiss me...

I don't get butterflies when I see him so I'm not sure if that's what I am feeling. Somebody please help me!!! I don't want to keep him waiting. I'd like to tell him ASAP!!! Like... before graduation because he is going to Cancun for 10 days right after!!!
Why do I feel this way?
1
1