Girl called me weird when I told her I never had a girlfriend, I'm 25 years old, is this really weird?

Anonymous
I have never kissed a girl or done anything and the one time I did try the girl laughed at my attempt and said you never asked out a girl before or had a girlfriend huh. Besides that I'm 25 and this girl from my work asked men because my coworkers we're talking about dating and stuff, i couldn't lie because my friend would say something to be funny so I figured what's the point. One of the girls from the work called me weird and apparently now there must be something wrong with me, I usually don't let stuff like this bother me but this has been eating away at me ever since that happened, is it really weird and am I a loser for never having a girlfriend, I know a lot of people say no but on here I see where a lot of girls and guys say it honestly does matter and it sends up red flags or makes you look like you have no experience or have no desire from women because if you did you would have had a girlfriend, I'm conflicted and I honestly want to know how big of a deal this is considering I was already being judged by lack of experience in high school here I am at 25, so?
Honestly it is weird and can be a problem
Honestly it isn't a problem you are good.
GirlGuy
2
4