Guys if you had a chance to date the one who got away but you would have to leave your current girlfriend would you?

please only guys reply to this no girls please.
So Me and my ex were forced to break up almost 3 years ago, which tbh is part of the problem since it left me so many fucked up feeling and am sure if it was both of our choices to break up I wouldn't be so effect by this. My ex girlfriend is is the only girl I have met so for to make me feel things I can't even explain and didn't think we're possible to feel and I didn't think I find anything close to that again. That is until o met my current girlfriend who makes me very happy, who I respected so much as both a friend& girlfriend but she can't make me feel the things my ex feel and i have accepted that. I use to pray for God to give me a 2nd chance with my ex before meeting my current girlfriend, it was all I ever wanted and part of me deep down still wants this. But I give up on this and decided to focus on the here and now and worry about my ex if she comes back. I do bump into my ex every now and then she just stares at me
2