How would you feel if the girl you are dating is always splitting the bill and never accepts you paying in full?

Anonymous
Assume you're seeing someone for 5 months, started off as a friends with benefits, then turned into actual dating. You're doing couple things like going out to movies, hiking, museums, some other fun stuff, dining out etc., planning things. The girl is never letting you pay for anything. She always splits the bills. How does that make you feel? Does that make you feel less of a man? Would you dump someone because she doesn't let you pay for her and therefore make you feel less manly or make you feel not needed?
Updates:
+1 y
As a side note i forgot to mention. we live about 50 miles apart and roundway plus the places we go takes too much of his time and money for gas as i dont have car. so i wanna make sure i pay for dinner or we split for the gas because it is not fair to him. i wonder if this makes him feel less manly and angry and annoyed.
How would you feel if the girl you are dating is always splitting the bill and never accepts you paying in full?
Add Opinion