Guys, Why do you think this guy doesn't like me?

Anonymous
He (22 year old male) introduced himself to me (20 year old female) after class at our local college. We talked a little bit, at first he seemed actually sweet like he was interested in getting to know me. He took me to the park and didn't even make any moves, even when I thought I had given him the "okay." He even bought me food. As time when on he just started inviting me to parties and stuff, which I turned down because they were usually last minute. And then one day I told him I was attracted to him. He tried to be all sexual and flirtatious with me. I told him I had a crush on him. No response. The other day I uploaded a picture and he asked me why I hate him. I told him he ignored me when I confessed my crush. I said "you're right, you just didn't respond." And then I said "I think you were looking for a hookup and that's just not what I'm looking for." I know it was very blunt but I'm just keeping it honest... no response after that.
I don't understand why he doesn't like me. He told me I'm attractive and fun. I surprised him with food for us both. I guess I'm cute but not attractive enough for him.
21