Girls want an intelligent guy, but isn't intelligence such a general term?

I'm kind of a believer that you can only be intelligent in an area that you want to be. Same thing with being good at something. If you don't care about a certain thing, you probably won't be very good at it either. Here's an example, say a guy is intelligent when it comes to cars and fixing them but is clueless about lots of other things, being socially compatible with people.

So say the guy is intelligent, but the girl doesn't think so because he's only smart in areas she couldn't care less about, a girl isn't going to be interested in the fact that you know how many atoms are in three molecules of your bowl of cereal. (I made that up) Anyways, see what I'm getting at? So a person could be pretty smart, but others may never know it because the person knows about stuff that others don't even know exist or even cares about.
1
3