When a guy says he doesn't see us working out long term is there a chance he will change his mind?

I've been dating this guy for 5 months now. We got pregnant after 3 months accidentally. It shocked both our worlds but I decided to keep the baby. He felt trapped because currently he hates his job and has plans to go overseas. However, he decided to support me and the child and has suggested we move in together. I asked him how he feels about me few weeks ago, and he said he likes me but not love me yet. He said he doesn't see us working long term but he will give it a shot. We therefore at the moment are not officially together and I don't know where to put myself. We haven't talked about the details of the move but we're also considering a move interstate to his hometown, which means i will have to give up my career. I'm worried if he changes his mind, I will be left alone heavily pregnant, in a place i know no one and jobless. We spend the weekends together and he is hot and cold. Says sex is the last thing in his mind right now when I initiated after 3 weeks of nothing. I asked if he slept with others, he said no. His texting habits have changed too, used to be daily even when he's at work, but now just every other day and late. He asks me to come over to his place 20 min drive away but doesn't offer to come over to mine, even if he knows im on bed rest for issues with pregnancy. And recently I found out he's on dating sites through a friend he hit, and maybe was talking to other girls coz he just suddenly become quite protective with his phone (and i think I saw a convo once, didn't open the phone tho). I am not officially his girlfriend so i really don't know what to do. I'm not sure if confronting him would be a good thing to do. i don't want to scare him away and I want to do everything I can to give our child a father. How long should I wait to have the "relationship" talk esp we are planning to move in together? Is he friendzoning me?
0
1