Girls, What's the big deal about going on a date?

thatguyfromtoronto
Maybe it's just my thinking as a guy but why does it seem like such a big deal for a girl to go out on a date with a guy? You say, well we have to feel safe that the guy was going out with isn't crazy or you have to be attracted to him either physically or personality wise or both to agree to go on a date with him... I get that from how a girl or woman may view this.

I find it hard to even go on 1 date with a girl, I don't come off as a creep, I'm funny, I'm talkative (but not in an annoying way) more like talkative in a sense to initiate interesting topics to have a conversation with her. I think I am a decent looking guy who is in shape and I am not looking for a kiss at the end of the night or to have sex, I just don't see the big deal about going out with someone, having dinner, a convo and calling it a night.
2