Friendzoned by a coworker: She rejected my recent advances, now not talking to her, will she try to get in contact and ever change her mind?

Anonymous
I work very closely with a girl in my office and from that have become very close friends, at points spending all week working together and all weekends partying or going for meals, with various shared friendship groups.

We started dating after major project for a few months, all the normal stuff happened. Initially I was against it as didn't want to ruin the friendship and we work together. But I started to really like her, she started to worry as we work together it's not a good idea, we still carried on. Eventually, she said that we should just be friends, but we still had sex one more time.

It got weird, hot and cold. Being stupid as I am, made we want her more and I probably was too keen/needy. Eventually gave up and had a break while being away.

Started getting closer again and found out she was dating someone, by her bringing him to a social event. Very awkward as I had no idea he was coming. But she was watching for my reaction the whole time.

We then worked away on a project and were very close and very flirty, sharing car journeys and singing to music together with a flirty vibe. The new person she dated didn't seem to be working very well, but we never discussed it. They turned sour and weirdly she stopped being flirty with me and it became weird.

A few months past sometimes very close then the next day completely cold and probably stringing me along so started to distance myself. But, I want to be friends so gave it a shot as she's a great girl, still hot and cold.

Still madly attracted to her, we hang out ever so often, dancing close together in nightclubs but at end of night she never seems interested in getting together. Recently went to a wedding and we shared an Airbnb, and she decided to share my bed, very close, tried to get with her, she declined and said I thought we were friends. I said I tried but we weren't and haven't since dating, but said am attracted to her. Stopped speaking to her, will she want me again or even be friends?
1
1