Do you think I should completely move on?

I met this guy about a month ago and we went on two dates. He began to snapchat me often and we met up a third time. I came over his apartment we went further than I thought we would. We hooked up a little, but I told him I wasn't ready to go far / didn't really do anything for him (he was still respectful). Afterwards, he asked if I had a good time and I told him that I did, but said it was a bit much, and he said we could take things more slowly.

Since then, we talked less and he told me that he got a new position at work in which he will need to work more. I told him it's ok if he's too busy to be going on dates, but I'm happy for him, and since then we've snapped a little, but not much. He continues to look at my snap story but we haven't talked in four days or so.

Do you think I should move on, or still try and reach out in a few days? I have a hard time moving on from situations like this haha. Thanks!
3
1