My best friend likes this guy and I honestly dont know what to tell her. Help pls :) ?

Me346
So my friend met this guy on Tinder (i know) and they where actually meant to just have a one night thing. But they kept seeing each other for like 2/3 months and now she's in love with him. So she did everything he wanted (sex whenever he liked, cleaning, washing his dirty clothes!) because she likes him. They both told their parents about each other and my friend wanted to invite him for her birthday. So uhm he didn't come and after that he "broke up" with her and told her he can't start a relationship with her bacause he's still sad about all his ex'es (theyre all psyco according to him eventhough most of them have long term relationships now) eventhough his last relationship was 3 years ago! So now she's obsessed with getting him back. She even bought a book on how to get your ex back for a lot of money!! Me and my boyfriend tried to tell her he ain't shit but she doesn't listen to us. She now waits 30 days to text him and even knows what she is going to text him after those 30 days (she wanted to text a kinda inside joke between them)! I dont know what to do anymore because she doesn't listen to me? I dont want to see her being hurt over and over. Any ideas? And is there a chance theyre going to get back together? Ps sorry for the English im not a native speaker :) thanks!
2
3