Is it wrong for me to get upset when my boyfriend still has contact with a girl he had sexual relations with?

Anonymous
I moved to a different state so we took a break and he started talking to a different girl and i stayed loyal to him. They did things together and I blocked him on everything because it hurt seeing him with her but then after they had sex a couple times he messaged me to tell me that he could be with her because i thought of me overtime. Im moving back and him and i are getting back together... She says she's inlove with him but he doesn't feel that way because I'm his first love. He has finally deleted her off of snapchat but she still finds a way to talk to him... Am i wrong for feeling worried and scared that she'll take him away? I told him i would feel more comfortable when I talk to her an become civil with her. I need her on the same page as me for her to understand my boundaries. I have all trust in him. I love this man so much !
+1 y
Should I tell her to back off? What is the best thing to do?
3
2