How do I tell parents I want to go to a party with my boyfriend?

Anonymous
So I'm 19 and moved back in yesterday in my parent's house after going away for college. I don't go out that much and my last "outing" was in November. I make good grades (4.0) and don't get involved with certain things. I pretty much just study. Now my boyfriend is a DJ and he's going to be DJing a party tomorrow night. The location is about fifteen minutes from my home, and it'll be from 10 PM to 2 AM. I was going to tell my mom that I want to go from 10 to 11. My boyfriend plans to pick me up at 9, but the only thing is, that's also when my dad will be home and they haven't met each other. Plus my mom is always scared because this is my first relationship. I don't know what to do. My parents are foreign, plus they can be paranoid and overprotective at times. But I want to go to have a little fun as I will be taking classes all summer.
Should I tell my mom today or tomorrow? Should I only tell my mom since my dad doesn't know about the guy?
Thanks.
2
2