Will it be easy in the beginning dating someone when it's finally the right guy?

I have been doing online dating for the past year and met at least 20 people. There are tiny little things that bother me with dating strategies that guys have. For instance some guys will ask me to come to their place instead of picking me up for a date even if it involves going out somewhere like the movies. Example is that this guy has his own place and I live with my parents and he wanted me to come over for him to cook me dinner and go see a movie at the theatre. I feel like me coming closer to him is like saying i'm ready to get dirty ;) and that's not something i want in the beginning stages of a relationship. I like things to go slow which doesn't seem to be normal these days. Also even if we are going somewhere closer to him I would rather the guy travel to pick me up and then bring me there. I know it's a lot of gas, but i feel like it's the man's job to pick me up for a date and be traditional. Also, i really love guys who are well organized and planners. They give me a time and place we are going well in advance and are reliable. Also, this is not a huge deal but i prefer when guys keep in contact through texting or phone calls and not just set a plan because i like the attention and makes me feel loved. It creates a sense of comfort as well with getting to know this stranger. I feel like this is a lot to ask for these days with dating so it's frustrating. Are there any guys out there who act decent like this? I know relationships are hard and there are other things to fight about but i'm wondering when i meet the right person will they finally satisfy for me these dating troubles I always have in the beginning. I have met guys where these things happened actually but i wasn't actually attracted to them so maybe it's bad luck also location the guy was located in made it a bit easier as well.
1
1