Is it bad that I am attracted to my best friend's cousin who is under aged?

Anonymous
So my friend invited me over to his graduation party last Saturday and his family and friends were all there. There was some cousins of his that came down to georgia for the party and they were so cute. I got attracted to one of them and her name was allison. It took me a while before I decided to go for it and decided to talk to her and socialize. I chatted with her and then asked if she is in college and she said no I am a sophomore in high school. I am still attracted to her even when I know she is under aged and she was so cute. She is technically ten years younger than me and she was so attractive. I am 26 and she is like 16. I think about her everyday and I want to date her but I know I can't because I don't want to ruin my friendship with my best friend. Is it bad that I am still attracted to her?
1
4