She flaked on a date and tried to postpone it. She didn't respect my time. What do I do now?

Known this girl for about 3 weeks. We're in the same community so we see each other often. We flirted and had a good time with each other whenever we talked. She told me she wanted her and I to talk when I get the chance. I scheduled a date, place, and time we meet and she agreed. When the time came, she flaked on me with some bs excuse and tried to postpone the date a couple hours later. I said no and acted nonchalant about because I had to sleep during that time to wake up for work. I want to forget this girl for not respecting my time, but I keep thinking about her and want to set up another date. I feel stuck.
5
7